Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TLC Update 4 & 5?

Signs of trouble? 
When you don't have the words anymore, when things seem to fall away - words, desires, the elements of an everyday routine of life, when you want the sleeping unconsciousness to cross over into reality...I think it's a dark line of storm clouds on the horizon. 

I want to add also - do NOT ever buy the Chocolate Creme flavour of the Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil. I have only met with a few things that were more disgusting than this and off the top of my head I come up with: 

freshly boiled larvae piled in great heaping piles in South Korea
stinky tofu in Taipei markets
shit

and I didn't ever taste any of those things but this Chocolate Creme flavour is absolutely incredibly revolting. I am tempted to chuck the whole bottle were it not for how expensive it is. 

So, I guess I am trying to say that I have not been too good with taking the Omega 3 supplement lately, although some days I make myself take a great heaping teaspoonful to get rid of this bottle. 

Well, I find I do have things to say after all even if it is only criticism. 









No comments:

Post a Comment